This group is for all youth in grades 6 – 12. Led by Lisa Reece.
Activities for Youth
Sunday School Class each Sunday
Our budget supports our Youth as they engage in acts of service to our church and community. Here are a few of their “projects” ….
- Each month the Youth help with the Potluck set-up and we usher during worship
- When possible, youth help with the Soup Kitchen
- Bumper Crop Event (collecting canned goods for the local Food Pantry)
- Lead the Easter Sunrise Service Worship and help serve breakfast
- Helping staff Vacation Bible School each summer
- Go to Mission Camp (July)
- Sponsor “Trunk-R-Treat” (usually the last Saturday in October)
- Raise money to participate in either the “Angel Tree” or toys for kids project
- Some fun things we do: Cornfield Maze, Campfire Cookout, Ice Hockey Game, Bowling, Laser Tag, Canoeing